What do you want?
Corylus Business Systems offers 2 principle services to clients:
Data Into Information
- Analyse your business and data – if you need to turn a bunch of Excel spreadsheets into something useful you need to analyse not only those sheets, but the business processes that use them. Through one or more discussions we can identify what you have and what you *really* want to do do. This will avoid reinventing a wheel that doesn’t suit.
- Rework your data – we’ll take your data, make sense of it, and turn it into well ordered data. Remove duplicates, and structure the data to your business processes
- Database design and development – The data will be turned into a SQL Server or Access database and an initial system created for you
- Prototyping – now it’s time to take your processes and turn them into an app. Rather than go away and finish it, you’ll get regular updates with new features and we’ll constantly check the app meets your business needs.
- Mobile Apps – if you want to put data and processes onto mobile phones or tablets – we can do that too!
IT & Project Management
- IT Staff Mentoring – if you are a small or medium business then you may have an IT enthusiast or someone managing the IT on a part time basis. Engage Corylus and that person can be mentored and educated in the proper ways to manage your IT so that it works all the time, and is properly protected. From Anti-Virus issues to Backups to server management to the desktops. All can be better managed so that your users can just use your IT.
- Outsourced IT Management – if you are a small business and cannot employ the appropriately skilled IT resource then use Corylus as needs dictate. Get good business related IT advice, along with the technical skills to make your business IT more reliable, resilient and effective.
- Project Management – from IT projects to relocation projects and beyond. If you have a need for an effective pragmatic project manager, then use Corylus.